Why should small or medium sized enterprises (SMEs) care about Cloud Computing?
Example: Imagine you are a craftsman. You work outside at the customer and you can enter working hours & material into your mobile. So when you come home most of the “paperwork” is done. Invoices just need a final check & confirmation to be send to accounting.
All you need is a reliable cloud solution for your business sector, an internet browser on a computer or mobile. You can start from the scratch – for example with E-Mail, Time-Management, Collaboration, Disposal, Invoicing for your customers and much more.
The difference to classical solutions is:
- Leasing instead of buying software or data space
- The “pay as you go” character increases your flexibility concerning finance & resources
- More security: The solution provider cares for updates, security and back up service by a high level
- Cloud solutions offer the possibility to use powerful state of the art software and data space
The main benefits are
- Spend less time for office work & receive better solutions for your key tasks!
- Use current updated applications and security!
- Profit of less expenditure for computing and extra support!