- Check with our Tools and Wizards
- Here are some typical questions you should answer as part of evaluating a new solution:
- Who owns the data?
- How can data move into and out of this system?
- What happens to my data if we close our account?
- What format can data be retrieved in?
- How much uptime can I expect?
- Do you offer service credits if there is a problem with your service?
- What type of support is provided?
Note: Each situation is unique and there may be specific reasons for why an IT system is setup in the manner that it is.